My mom, Aunt Mardi, and I went to Nordlies (Mardi has a membership) and I found some great stuff for the house more importantly that blank wall in the dining room! Without a moment's hesitation, I took it all home (for a steal too) and put my husband to work! Here's the final results....(notice the precise hang job!)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Satisfaction
I am finally satisfied! Aaron and I have been looking for something to hang above the buffet in our dining room. We've been looking since we bought the dining room furniture shortly after we were married. After many purchases and returns; Saturday trip to Ikea; and unsuccessful ideas based on HGTV, I finally found something. It was at the perfect time because Aaron was quite annoyed by the entire situation.
My mom, Aunt Mardi, and I went to Nordlies (Mardi has a membership) and I found some great stuff for the house more importantly that blank wall in the dining room! Without a moment's hesitation, I took it all home (for a steal too) and put my husband to work! Here's the final results....(notice the precise hang job!)

My mom, Aunt Mardi, and I went to Nordlies (Mardi has a membership) and I found some great stuff for the house more importantly that blank wall in the dining room! Without a moment's hesitation, I took it all home (for a steal too) and put my husband to work! Here's the final results....(notice the precise hang job!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment