Thursday, February 28, 2008

Long Time

Wow...I didn't realize it's been nearly 3 weeks since I've updated my blog. I guess I have been busier that I thought. Finally, the snow days have subsided at school (knock on wood). The grand total was 9 snow days, 1 two hour delay, and 1 early release....all since returning from Christmas vacation! Fortunately, we do not have to make up any days yet! This week was our first full week of school in over a month...I almost feel like I've had a part time job.
We've celebrated some birthdays this month too. My brother, Eric's 30th, and just yesterday we had a little shin-dig for my grandpa who turned 90! My niece, Claire, is almost 5 months old and getting cuter by the minute!
Just this past weekend, Aaron and I finished painting the main floor of our house. It looks amazing! After we finished we sat in awe staring at our walls literally watching paint dry! Our next makeover? A tile backsplash in the kitchen! Here are a few pictures of the dining room post paint and the kitchen pre backsplash! I'm so excited to start...I just know it will spice up the kitchen incredibly.


The dining room...


The kitchen....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh! I like it!