
We made it! The River Bank Run on Saturday was an absolute blast! It was more fun than I ever imagined... All those runners, the crowds, the shouts and cheers...it's no wonder I had a big time rush of adrenaline. Seeing as I enjoyed it so much, I've already registered for my next race (The Brian Diemer Amerikam 5k Race).
So, you're probably wondering about the times, right? I did better than I hoped with 26:20 mins. (That under an 8:30 minute mile!) Not to mention I was 31st out of 459 in my age category! I was pretty proud of myself. Looking back at the run, I think I could have run a little harder and should have started closer to my mile time grouping, but nonetheless it was AWESOME!
Aaron did great too! He was hoping to come in under 30 minutes...which he did with his time of 28:36.
No comments:
Post a Comment