It occurred to me last night that I haven't posted in a long time! 2010 has started with a busy bang. Outside of working, Aaron and I are both taking classes. Aaron's meets twice a week and mine, for the first time in three years, meets face to face every Thursday. I am now realizing the luxury I had with online classes! On top of classes, Aaron also has Monday night Fire Dept. trainings and starting in February he has code update class through Buist that meets once a week. Wow...time to buckle up! It's getting even crazier!
With the free time we do have Aaron has been chipping away at the basement again. He has most of the prep work done in the bathroom and drywall is soon to be hung. I am training for the River Bank Run 25K again which happens in May. Mabel keeps us on our toes with her abundant energy and spunk. She has officially tried to eat just about anything our house holds. Last week it was a makeup sponge (which we saw about 12 hours later), drywall installation, and a block of wood. She's off to a fine start again this week as she devoured a makeup brush. I'm not going to complain too much about it though; at least she hasn't tasted any furniture yet!
1 comment:
Yeah, be glad she hasn't discovered the furniture- we lost a portion of our couch to Ripley when he was in his "chewing" phase. Also, part of the garage door, garage wall, dvd's, cd's, dvd cases, shoes... if she hasn't discovered shoes, be happy, he only ate mine! :) See you soon!
Post a Comment