Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve

New Year's Eve this year was quite tame for Aaron and I. Last minute we made dinner reservations at Republic downtown. We ordered a few obscure things, such as frog legs! I thought they tasted like a sea-foody chicken! After dinner we walked over to Rosa Parks Circle for the outdoor concerts and festivities. We arrived in the middle of Uncle Kracker's set and hung out for a while. We were surprised by the masses of people, primarily teens. Soon enough we decided we were a little too cold to stick around any longer, so we headed home where we popped a bottle of champagne given to us as a wedding present. Although I'm not a champagne expert, I believe that this bottle wasn't in the same league as Tosti Asti. The bubbly was awesome! We didn't pull an all-nighter or rock out into the wee hours of the morning, but nonetheless we had a great time!








No comments: