Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tis the Season

It is supposed to be the season for Christmas movies, but to my dismay I haven't seen that many on TV yet this year! It is one of my favorite parts of Christmas...watching the dorky, but funny holiday flicks. If I were to pick my line-up, here's what it would look like....

I'd start with a holiday classic: "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."

I'd follow it with "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and fast forward to the scene where are all characters are breakin' it down on the stage! Seeing as how Charlie Brown is so despressed and glum, I'd need a laugh. Will Ferrell in "Elf" would be the right cure.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without the original "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas," so I'd be sure to catch that next.

Like always, I save the best for last. No doubt about that one..."A Christmas Story!" I adore this movie so much that I probably catch it at least 3 or 4 times on the 24 hour marathon! If you're as big a fan as I of this flick, you'll enjoy this link.

No comments: