Sunday, December 30, 2007

Great Christmas

It was a great Christmas! Our first official one as a married couple!! We had a lot of things going on, and no parties between families overlapped, so we could go to them all!

Aaron I did our present exchange on Christmas morning...I was so excited because I had the biggest surprise in store for him! What did Aaron get for Christmas? Well....a shirt from BR, a North Face pull-over, Lacoste Cologne, a cow tree ornament, a valet organizer, and Guitar Hero III for Wii. Let me tell you...that game is so hard to find. They are on back order online until February, triple the price on eBay, and sold out in hours in the stores. But I found one two weeks before Christmas. I was a bit hesitant because I'd never played the game, unfortunately now I can't stop! It's such a blast!!!!





Aaron was also quite generous with me....my favorite gift was the Coach purse he picked out (on his own)! I also loved The Office memorabilia...





We celebrated with Aaron's family first. We had a nice brunch, and believe it a tear-free afternoon! Then it was off to my parent's house for the Meulenberg Christmas! Having Claire this year was a fun addition!












































No comments: