
What's the protocol on sending Christmas cards? Do I have to because I am now 27 years old? Does the fact that I am married require me to send them each season? Or because we did the cutesy wedding snapshot last year mean I have to find a picture of something that happened during 2008? If so, would the photo of Aaron shaking hands with a bloody bull-fighter be appropriate? How about the one of me with my thumbs up (who are we kidding...that would have to be a collage!)?
Call me Scrooge! But do I really have to? Isn't a Christmas smooch or a click of glasses on the 25th and following cheery enough? Maybe there is an E-Vite version of the Christmas card! We are living in a technological age...why can't one send an electronic holiday greeting?
If anyone has the answer to this dilemma, please let me know!
2 comments:
I'm sure you can send an ecard... but just in case, I won't be searching the mailbox for your Christmas card this year!!! :)
I don't think you ever have to send a card. I don't think people expect one.
I like doing them because I rarely, if ever, send anything via snail-mail anymore, so I want to at least one time in the year send cards out to the people I love! I get so sucked into technology that I barely even use the telephone anymore, let alone send cards, so I'm trying to remedy that. So needless to say... you will be getting our card.:)
Post a Comment