I woke up this morning bright and early to a body full of aches and pains. Yesterday I put in a 15 mile run, my longest run to date. I held a 9:00 minute mile pace which I actually impressed myself with! I also received complements from a few "marathoners" afterward on my form! Needless to say I took it easy last night! We had some friends over for dinner...we did a build your own pizza buffet!
We attended Bedside Baptist this morning, ran some errands, purchased a new camera (for our upcoming vacations), and then I settled in to finish up my final project for my grad class. Class ends next weekend, so I need to get it in before we head down to sunny Mexico! I was nearly done when our old, decrepit computer decided to do something crazy and I lost the bulk of my paper. Fortunately, there were no tears or curse words, just a silent realization that this happens WAY too much! We need a new computer! I tried finding the document, but due to my lack of computer expertise I was unsuccessful. The original plan to put in an hour or so, turned into SIX!
It is now 7:30, MSU won without my cheers, the tanning booth closed without my presence, my husband played Wii without my competition, and my sanity was lost without a doubt!
P.S. Anyone have a computer they want to donate to the Quist Household????
1 comment:
oh Carrie! That sooo stinks! I can't believe how incredibly calm you seem to be. I would have been off the wall if I lost my paper. We invested in an external hard drive & save EVERYTHING on it.....but I'm paranoid about that too b/c I hear they can crash...so we keep it unplugged except for the few short moments I need to upload something or save something. It has definately saved us b/c since we've bought it, our cheap crap computer has crashed twice & we needed to set it back to "factory settings". At least you are going to Mexico. I am so jealous.
Post a Comment