So far this has been a great summer! Here are a few pictures...
4th of July at Big Whitefish Lake...
Although the weather wasn't typical for the holiday, we still had a great time. My mom and I participated in the annual Fun Run. I took 2nd place in my age division! Not bad for a distance runner. We all joined the action in the water balloon toss; the only person to stay dry was my dad. (Dad, next year you can be on the south side of the tennis courts!) We watched the boat parade, celebrated my grandma's birthday, played some euchre, and watched the BWL fireworks!
Although the weather wasn't typical for the holiday, we still had a great time. My mom and I participated in the annual Fun Run. I took 2nd place in my age division! Not bad for a distance runner. We all joined the action in the water balloon toss; the only person to stay dry was my dad. (Dad, next year you can be on the south side of the tennis courts!) We watched the boat parade, celebrated my grandma's birthday, played some euchre, and watched the BWL fireworks!




1 comment:
2nd place?!? awesome! Did you prize money? Go Carrie! you're my running hero. I haven't been running in weeks....it seems that my "running" stint is over
Post a Comment