What a snowy weekend...and icy cold! I was sitting watching the football games with Aaron and was completely shocked at some of the players' choice of attire. It's like they're playing in June! I was freezing just watching them....
This weekend was a nice relaxing one. We had a group of friends over to our house on Friday...once again the Wii was a hit, especially Guitar Hero! On Saturday, while Aaron was working, I tested my thriftiness at a few stores I rarely go to. I'm not the type that can ever find cute clothes sorting through the racks at places like TJ Max or Nordstrom's Rack, and Saturday was no exception. Although I did have a few things in my hands, I decided to leave empty handed!
And today...I'm being 100% lazy! For the first time in weeks, I don't have any papers to grade! Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment