We are home from our short, but great trip to North Carolina and now summer vacation can officially start! We had an excellent time in NC at the wedding and hanging out with Aaron's family! I was glad for the chance to finally meet with rest of the Westerbeeks who did not make it to our wedding last summer, and of course get to know the ones I have met a bit better. We didn't do a whole bunch- just a lot of family time, great meals, and tried to stay cool in the super humid and nearly 90 degree temps!
Now we are back at in here in GR. Aaron was off to work at 4:45 this morning, while I was lazy and slept in until 8. I sipped some coffee while watching the Today Show... I will have to enjoy the next few days as much as I can because the summer is going to get hectic quite soon. What's on my agenda this summer? Take a look:
1. Taking two graduate classes that run from mid-June to early August.
2. Playing in the dirt for my 10th summer at The Gardening Angel.
3. A sorority reunion canoe and camping trip up near Traverse City.
4. Camping with a group of friends at Gun Lake in July.
5. Celebrating our ONE YEAR anniversary.
6. Lacing up and running in a few races.
7. Training for the half marathon.
8. Getting my wisdom teeth out.
9. Spending time at the cottage.
10. Finishing our backyard by installing a patio and seeding the lawn.
11. Attending a few weddings for friends and family...
12. Relaxing and enjoying the summer sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment