Front Yard
These are a few shots of the landscaping/lawn we installed last year. Oh yeah, the containers are the ones I put together this spring. I just love 'em! Aaron also planted a few burning bushes in order to mask our AC unit.
These are a few shots of the landscaping/lawn we installed last year. Oh yeah, the containers are the ones I put together this spring. I just love 'em! Aaron also planted a few burning bushes in order to mask our AC unit.
Back Yard
We have not installed a lawn in the back yard yet. Primarily because we were not sure last year what we want to do with the huge space, but also it is quite costly. This May we finally made some decisions! Here is what's been done so far. We installed two large beds with White Spruce trees, some low growing junipers, and orangish-yellow arborvitae shrubs. They turned out great; don't mind the fact that they are not mulched fully. We ran out and have yet to spread more.
Patio Area
We debated for some time whether we wanted to extend our deck or lay a patio below. We decided that the patio would be most suitable for us. We need to do some serious shopping for products, but the area has been somewhat cleared in order to give us a better visualization. Please excuse the random stuff everywhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment