Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not So Happy Birthday to Me

This has been the worst week that I can remember in a long time. It's been all down hill since getting my teeth out last week. The antibiotics they put me on made me nauseous and dizzy, I wasn't sleeping more than two or three hours at a time during the night, my mouth was throbbing and aching beyond belief, and then to top it off I discovered I had a dry socket. A dry socket occurs when a blog clot fails to form allowing the nerves to be exposed. Since I've discovered the dry socket I have to report to the oral surgeon every day through next Monday in order for the dressing to be changed. I am just so fed up with all of this! I so desire my life to return to normalcy...it doesn't help that I am being ultra paranoid about everything too. Oh yeah...did I mention my 27th birthday was on Tuesday? Three years away from 30...Yikes!

I am just grateful to Aaron that he has been so patient with me through all of this. What a guy! And my mom too...at one point I think I was calling her every hour!

No comments: