I have been rather inconsistent about blogging this summer. I guess it's hard to find time to sit in front of the computer. By the end of last week things started to look and feel a bit brighter. After finding out I had a dry socket, I was to report to the oral surgeon every day. I live close, so it wasn't too bad. I was very willing to give up 45 minutes for a visit if it meant no pain. And yesterday I graduated! The pain has stopped for the most part, so I don't have to report back in for another two weeks! Yippee! Let the healing begin!
On Saturday, Aaron and I went out to Rose's to celebrate my birthday. I am finally eating almost normal again, so ordering was no problem. On Sunday I had a second birthday celebration with my family!
This week is off to a very productive start. I planned out three weeks worth of lessons for school this fall and am getting things situated for the 2008 volleyball season. The doc gave me full permission to run again, so I laced up and hit the roads. I was really bummed having lost over a week of training...I was feeling so great on the roads prior to my wisdom teeth extraction. Yesterday hurt like crazy! It wasn't so much my body as my lungs and breathing; I just couldn't get enough air. I am hoping my the end of the month I will be back 100%.
As for our deck, well, it is coming along slowly. Aaron is currently working on the the stairs...it is a pretty tedious job. Hopefully by Labor Day the job will be complete! I am looking forward to that immensely!
No comments:
Post a Comment