Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aaron's Birthday

Aaron's 29th birthday was last weekend. We didn't do anything major to celebrate, just a few family get togethers and a dinner out on Saturday night. Aaron is such a hard person to shop for, so I never know what to get him for his birthday. This year, however, I knew exactly what his birthday gift was going to be! He had been mentioning this "item" for weeks now, so I surprised him by getting a DNA kit for canines. He (we) desperately want to know what Mabel is mixed with, so we figured this was the only way to find out. All we had to do was swab her mouth a few times, fill out a form, send the samples in, and wait. We should receive the results in a few weeks. We have a few guesses what she might be mixed with: pitbull, lab, whippit/coon hound type. Here a few shots of the birthday boy and a snoring, exhausted puppy.





No comments: