Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bloggin' it up!

Can you believe it? I am getting so technological! First it's a Facebook page, now a blog! It took me forever to figure this out, but I finally got it going. The reason I decided to hop aboard the blogging world is to not only let people into our newly-wed life, but also because I really want to somehow create a blog to use with my students. I don't know how it'd work, but I thought it'd be a good idea to become familiar with this blog thing first.

It was another great weekend...Friday we went to GRCHS's first ever fall Homecoming football game. We froze our booties off, but it was fun to see Christian High's gorgeous stadium. On Saturday, Aaron finished installing more recessed lighting in our house as well as our new light fixtures. We are really trying to make this house our own! New lights, painted walls, and some home decor sure does the trick!

No comments: