As I was driving back from school this evening, I received a call from my school's automated program announcing all evening events were cancelled tonight. Luckily, I still got in my final volleyball practice. It was strange because it was sunny and quite mild, but now the weather is changing dramatically.
I love where my computer is set up at my house. I can look out our front window and see the lightening strike against a sky smeared with grays and blues. I can't wait for the sky to open up and the thunder to crash--I love a good thunderstorm. The best part about a thunderstorm striking tonight is the fact that our neighbors who live kiddie-corner from our backyard are currently sitting around a fire pit on their deck. Oh yes, there is actually a fire too! Needless to say they're idiots! Did I mention there are several tornado watches in counties close to ours! Aaron and I even opened up our slider blinds so we can see them freak out when the rain pours!
P.S. Wish me luck! It's my team's final volleyball match tomorrow night!
1 comment:
I remember those neighbors! I wonder if they're from Alabama - they'd fit right in down here :)
Post a Comment