On Saturday I had class all day...it was at the GR Public Library. I'm over half way done with this one...it's a lot of work, so I'll be glad when I'm done. When I got home, I was in a panic because we had a Halloween party that night and I did not have a costume. My wonderful hubby did some searching during the day for me and found a witch costume. Unfortunately, that did not pan out very well as the witch costume he bought contained a nun outfit!! Now what? We searched the boxes of clothes in the basement, and struck gold with Aaron's Air Force stuff. I ended up being "camo girl." I geared up in Aaron's camo from his time in the military and painted my face. We forgot to take pics at the party, so the only one I have is a self-take (are you surprised?). The party was lots of fun!
Today, Sunday, Aaron and I were planning on getting up bright and early to head downtown to see Aaron's sister, Sarah, run the the GR marathon. We set the alarm for 6:45a.m. and awoke promptly. Our goal was to be at the starting point before the gun at 8. However, when we went into the kitchen all the clocks read 8 am! We were so confused! I know that I didn't bump the time setting it the previous night...so how did this happen? Well, we figured out that we have a stupid-smart alarm clock. This is usually daylight savings weekend, and our clock automatically adjusted for it, but as we all know the time didn't change last night! Grrrr..... We did make it down to cheer Sarah on. We hit up most of the spectator viewing points to cheer her along. She did great! Congrats Sarah!
This afternoon we did some fall clean-up in our garden and planted way too many bulbs (tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, etc). I'm already excited for spring and the flowers to pop!
2 comments:
Sounds fun! What did Aaron dress up as?
A self-take? No...
Post a Comment