Anyway, back to hating Halloween...I spent more time telling kids to remove their masks, stopping playing with the long, blond wig their neighbor was wearing, and reminding them candy was not allowed in class (let's just say 8th graders are the smoothest at opening a package of Smarties quietly). Halloween is such a distraction! I watched a girl (dressed as a boy) finagle her hair for 20 minutes trying to get it fixed up in a boyish up-do. I saw the same Scream mask in each of my 8 classes because the original owner couldn't figure out to keep on his own head! If it were up to me I'd be the biggest party pooper in the world and ban costumes on Halloween!
Oh yeah...one more thing...I finally have a pic of my hubby and me on Halloween!Take a peek! (P.S.--Abby, this one's not a self-take)!
2 comments:
Mrs. Quist! Mrs Quist! I had a candy bar in my pocket and it melted and now it looks like I pooped my pants!!! Can I go to the bathroom? Miss you!
Abby...you are too funny!
Post a Comment