Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Blanched Almond
Well, I enjoyed my first day of Thanksgiving break! This year at school we have a 5 day weekend! What made it even better is that Aaron took the day off too. We started out day out at the hospital...I had to have blood drawn for a cholesterol test. Then we hit the gym, showered up, and ran some errands. While running errands we stopped at the paint store; we think we've figured out the color we want to paint our living room. We bought a quart and took it home. Aaron threw a few blocks up on the wall, so I've been sitting and standing in every corner, at every angle of our living room trying to decided if I like it. I'm not sure it do....... The color we chose was "Blanched Almond." Here's the link to see the color...I think it looks better as a sample than on my wall! Kinda like those outfits at the mall that look adorable on the mannequin, but once you put it on it looks frumpy as can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment