It's not every day that an English teacher feels like a celebrity or glamorous rock star, but yesterday I got my first taste. It would have been cool, if the celebrity I was impersonating wasn't Chuck Norris.
You see, last night I had kickboxing class and our instructor decided to do Roundhouses. Yup, she's willing to try anything to burn calories and make you ache from head to toe the next morning. I felt like an idiot kicking because I could barely get my foot level with my head, but they sure worked. It also helped to bob my head up and down...it created the illusion I was kicking as high as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
Today, however, was a different story. Chuck Norris had vanished and a grandma took his place. My hips and thighs were so sore. The aching I don't mind, but the whole Chuck Norris just has to go!
1 comment:
Get Paid to Blog About the Things You Love!
make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple.
Signup today for PayPerPost and get paid.
Click here
Post a Comment