
If you've read my profile, you already know how thrilled I am that several cows live right down the road from us. These cows are the best things ever! It sounds dorky, but they just make you forget how rotten your day was, how large your weekly grocery bill was, or how sucky it is that winter's coming.
Well, today our new discovery took things to a whole new level. On our way home from the gym, Aaron and I decided to investigate a rumor in our neighborhood about an elk "farm" behind a nearby house. We quickly learned as we pulled down the long, curvy driveway next to this supposed "farm," that there are not only elk, but moose, fuzzy ponies, and the best of all zebras! I squirmed with delight in the passenger seat at the sight of these creatures.
I have really started taking enjoyment in the oddest things lately. Things like cows and zebras bring a smile to my face. Perhaps God knew all along when he created the world, that every speck of his creation was important and wonderful! Who would have thought for me it would be cows and zebras.
No comments:
Post a Comment